ePedigree Software Solutions
Pharmaceutical e-Pedigree Track and Trace Software
With a goal of protecting consumers from contaminated, counterfeit, and expired drugs, the Federal Drug Administration (FDA) will require companies distributing prescription drugs to become ePedigree compliant.
In January, 2015 the California Board of Pharmacy will require drug manufacturers to track and trace electronic pedigree information for fifty percent of the products shipped to the state of California. As pharmaceutical manufacturers do not create products solely for California, we anticipate all medications will become ePedigree compliant. As such, wholesalers and small pharmaceutical companies will need to be able to concisely track and trace, at the lot level, the movement of a drug throughout their supply chain.
Sagekey has created an ePedigree software solution that allows wholesalers,re-labelers, and pharmacies to sell their products on line and provide all the track and trace history of their clients purchases on line.
- A full shopping cart website where your customers can order from you on line
- Complete ePedigree automation. Our system automatically downloads ePedigree information from your compliant vendors and suppliers
- Pass along E-Pedigree information to downstream customers and partners
- Adjust inventory, update expiration dates, lot numbers, Strength, NDC, prices and images
- Integrated with QuickBooks for book keeping, inventory tracking, accounts receivable, accounts payable, invoices, statements, staff and vendors
- Create specials / discount prices for specific inventory items
- Print packing slips, invoices and customer statements
Need a Digital Partner?
Contact us today. We love solving problems through custom software development projects.