Search | Active Topics

New feature of "launch after installation complete" producing error Options
GeoffA
Posted: Tuesday, January 25, 2011 5:57:53 AM
Groups: Member

I have recently upgraded my Sagekey Access 2007 deployment wizard to v3.1. When using the new feature to launch the application after the installation is complete I get a msgbox titled "StartAcess" with the message "Invalid command Line".

After clicking OK to the message I can then launch the app that has been installed via the desktop icon or start menu.

Does anyone else experience this? This message appears on all flavours of Windows.

Please help as I really want to use this feature but can't as the error message looks real bad.

BTW - trying to attach a word doc with an image of the error but getting an error from the website.... the file is only 26kb so should be fine...
GeoffA
Posted: Tuesday, January 25, 2011 5:57:53 AM

I have recently upgraded my Sagekey Access 2007 deployment wizard to v3.1. When using the new feature to launch the application after the installation is complete I get a msgbox titled "StartAcess" with the message "Invalid command Line".

After clicking OK to the message I can then launch the app that has been installed via the desktop icon or start menu.

Does anyone else experience this? This message appears on all flavours of Windows.

Please help as I really want to use this feature but can't as the error message looks real bad.

BTW - trying to attach a word doc with an image of the error but getting an error from the website.... the file is only 26kb so should be fine...
MubeeziM
Posted: Thursday, March 15, 2012 1:55:44 AM

Dear Cole,

I just distributed an update and i one of my users reported that after running the update [ie, installation is complete], he got a message "Invalid command line". What could be causing it and how do we over come it.
I had checked the "Launch front end application after installation is complete" while preparing the update using SageKey.

MICAH